Friday, May 6, 2011

why one day a week?




When I was looking for a preschool option for my girls, I was a SAHM and in many ways I was homeschooling my girls for preschool. I wished for an option that would support my philosophy AND provide them with an opportunity to learn in a fun yet structured environment separate from me. I felt they only really needed this one day a week since we were having so much learning together at home.




I am hoping there are other moms/families in the San Tan Valley area looking for this option for whatever reason.




My Time & More Preschool is a unique setting where children can build a strong foundation in core areas such as science, phonics and math. Each session also provides motor skills assessment and development curriculum as well as a Spanish lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment